Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finishing Thoughts

I dropped off my entry for the State Fair today.  Fingers crossed the judges like my entry as much as I do.  Look for my piece when you go to the SC State Fair


My parents bought me a bookmark from Norway when they went in 2006.  I finally got to work on it one night will doing laundry.  It was an enjoyable little project, however I am not sure how to finish it.  The front of the package shows the ends unraveled, if you have worked on bookmarks help is appreciated!


And an update on Tinkerbell.
I am almost finished with Tinkerbell and not sure how to finish this one either.  I do mostly large projects and have them professionally framed.  So any suggestions and how-tos are appreciated!



Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie,
    Your entry is just beautiful - good luck! Great stitching on Tink and your bookmark, too!

    ReplyDelete