Friday, May 20, 2011

Too Many Projects sooo little time

My head has been full of projects since I finished my secret gift!  I have started another cross stitch piece.  This is a gift for my grandmother.
Geese remind my family of my grandfather, and the red barn with the snow is a typical Iowa scene.  I have barely begun working on it.  
I am still plugging away at the blanket that I am knitting so that makes two projects.

My other project ideas are baby quilts, I have two friends that are expecting later this year, and I want to do something special for them.  I really like this design from Moda Bake Shop for one of the friends.  And an Eric Carle inspired Hungry Caterpillar Quilt like this

for the other friend.  I haven't made the final decision on the pattern yet, but I loved Carle's books when I was younger, and this friend is a teacher so it is appropriate.  

So lots of projects are in my head, it is just getting them made, on top of having to work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment