Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sharing the joy of stitching

After months of watching me stitch, my  wonderful boyfriend decided that he wanted to cross stitch.  And he knew exactly what he wanted to stitch, the South Carolina Gamecock logo.  After several weeks, the pattern came in, we bought all of his supplies, and I taught him the basics.  He has been stitching for a total of two weeks now, and look at his progress………










 
   




The couple that stitches together stays together :)  He is really enjoying it, and already knows what he wants to do next! 
And yes I will be doing a Clemson Paw to combat his Gamecock ;)

3 comments:

  1. Too cute....except for the Gamecock part of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! A new stitcher in the making. My DH stitched and finished two projects when he was out of work for a few months but that was over 20 years ago!

    ReplyDelete