Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Tinkerbell

So Tinkerbell is one of my favorite Disney characters.  I have had both of these patterns for a long time, and since I was between BIG projects I figured I would finally complete them.  So here is the progress on the second Tinkerbell. 

The fabric and thread are really light so this is what it should look like when finished.


It is much bigger than I thought when I purchased it.  If you look close enough I have almost completed one wing, and her dress.  The stitches are all half and back stitch, which gives it that sketchy look.  It is from Janlynn.  Will keep you updated.  So on my wish list is the Peter Pan Thomas Kinkade cross stitch pattern.


I have a BIG project in the works.  But it is a gift so trying to decide if I should post pictures

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment